EkstraPoint does not provide any personal data about you to our affiliates unless you specifically consent to this. You can read about our processing of your personal data here.
This Statement gives you detailed information about the protection of your personal data by Reward Group ApS, Hellerupvej 8, 2900 Hellerup, Denmark, CVR. 38896083 ("we").
As data controller, we are responsible through our various brands, including EkstraPoint, for processing your personal data with regards to our activities. The purpose of this statement is to inform you what personal data we use, why we use and share this data, how long we keep it, and how to exercise your rights.
You may, if necessary, get further information if you contact us regarding a specific product or specific service.
1. WHICH OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA DO WE USE?
We collect and use personal data to the extend it is necessary with regards to our activities, and to our ability to offer customized products and services of a high quality.
We gather different kinds of your personal data, eg:
- identification information (eg name, nationality, place of birth and date, IP address);
- contact details (eg mailing address and e-mail address, phone number)
- Gaming activity information from our partners (eg whether you are a registered user and with what information)
- which is related to your use of our products and services, in connection with transaction information, including gaming activity at our partners, as well as transactions on our EkstraPoint website.
2. WHY, AND ON WHAT GROUNDS DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
a. To commit to a contract with you, or to take measures before entering into a contract
We use your personal data to commit to and fulfill our contracts, in order to, for example:
- Give you information about our products and services;
- Help you in terms of answering your requests;
- Evaluate whether we can offer you a product or service, and under which conditions, and
b. To uphold our legal obligations
We use your personal data to use and develop our products or services, to improve our risk management and to protect our legal rights; eg:
- Fraud prevention;
- IT management, including infrastructure management (eg common platforms), business continuity and IT security;
- Creation of individual statistical models, which are based on analysis of transactions, eg. to help optimize our credit rating;
- Create aggregated statistics, tests and models for research and development, to improve existing products and services, or create new ones;
- Personalize our offers, and offers from other partners to you through:
- Improving the quality of our products or services;
- Promotional products or services that match your situation and profile.
This can be achieved by:
- segmenting our potential and existing customers;
- Analyzing your habits and preferences in different channels (emails or messages, visits to our website, etc.);
- Match the products or services you already have or use with other information we have about you; and
c. To respect your choice, if we have requested your consent for a specific course of action
In some cases, we need your consent to process your information, such as:
- If we need to further process your information for purposes other than those mentioned in Section 3, we will inform you and, if necessary, obtain your consent.
3. WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
In order to achieve the above mentioned purposes, we will only disclose your personal data to:
- service providers who perform services on behalf of us;
- independent agents, brokers and intermediaries;
- commercial partners;
- judicial authorities, government agencies or public institutions upon request and to the extent permitted by law;
Gaming Innovation Group
By opting in to this sponsor I agree to receive unique gambling offers, loan offers and other exciting offers by e-mail/ SMS/ other instant messaging service (SMS/email sender names: SpinIt247 for gambling offers and Loan247 for loan offers).
4. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA OUT OF EEA
For international transfers from the European Economic Area (EEA), where the European Commission has considered that the country outside the EEA has secured an adequate level of data security, your personal data will be transferred on those grounds.
In connection to this, we reserve the right to use a non-EU data processor to help us perform our work. In this case, this will only happen in compliance with applicable laws and regulations on the transfer of personal data.
5. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We will keep your personal data for the period required to comply with applicable laws and regulations, or any other period with regards to our operating requirements, such as the ability to handle customer relations, and response to legal requirements or legal requests. As an example, most of our customer's data is stored for the period of the contract, and as long as it is necessary to fulfill the terms of the agreement together with applicable legislation.
6. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AND HOW CAN YOU EXECISE THEM?
In accordance with applicable rules, you have the following rights:
- Access: You can get information about processing your personal data and a copy of this personal data.
- To correct: If you believe your personal data is incorrect or incomplete, you may require that this information be corrected.
- Deleting: You may require your personal data to be deleted, to the extent permitted by law.
- Limiting: You may request limitation of processing of your personal data.
- To raise objections: You may object to the processing of your personal data, based on your specific situation. You have the unrestricted right to object to the processing of your personal data in direct marketing, which includes profiling in direct marketing.
- To withdraw your consent: Once you have given your consent to processing your personal data, you are entitled to withdraw your consent at any time. Note - This may result in termination of our customer relationship with you and claims for redemption.
- The right to data portability: When permitted by law, you are entitled to get the personal data that you have made available to us, returned to you or, if technically possible, transferred to a third party.
If you wish to exercise the rights above, please send an email to email@example.com. Submit a scan / copy of your ID card for identification purposes.
In accordance with applicable law, you have, in addition to the above-mentioned rights, also the right to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
We will need to update this information continuously. We will notify you of significant changes to our websites, or through our regular communications channels.
9. HOW CAN WE BE CONTACTED?