When it comes to online payment methods, there are plenty of great choices. We live in modern times where innovative payment solutions stand out with their excellent services. Trustly is one of the top online payment solutions for European casino players. Founded in 2008 in Sweden, Trustly keeps growing and currently offers its services in 29 European countries, including Scandinavian countries, Italy, Spain, Poland, Malta, and the United Kingdom. This article lists online casinos that accept Trustly, showcases the main advantages and disadvantages of Trustly, and covers how to use this method for secure money transfers.
Why Choose Trustly Payment Method in Online Casinos?
Trustly is a safe digital wallet, with many online casino players finding it to be a very convenient method for casino deposits and withdrawals.
So, why make online casino payments via Trustly? Because it is a top method if you prefer using your bank account instead of debit/credit cards or e-wallets.
Trustly does not require registering, and you can pay directly from your bank account into your online casino account via Trustly. The process goes smoothly and without any delays.
Casinos That Accept Trustly
There are some quality online casinos where you can use your bank account to deposit into the casino account via Trustly and start playing right away. This is a top choice for casino players that do not want to sign up for an app or undergo an extensive registration process. You enter a few essential details from your bank account into Trustly to make quick deposits and withdrawals.
- Simple and useful. No registration is needed for quick deposits and withdrawals
- Strong security and two-factor authentication
- Regulated and supervised by the reputable Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority
- Accepted by many casino Trustly websites
- Easier to handle than opening a separate e-wallet account
- Still limited to countries in certain parts of Europe
- Not all banks accept it
- Fees imposed by some banks for initiating transfers
Depositing and Withdrawing in Trustly Casino
Trustly, the payment method is accessible both from mobile and desktop. You do not have to undergo an extensive registration process, and there is no need to download apps or software. Making deposits into a Trustly casino is very easy. Here is a step-by-step process:
- Select Trustly as an online payment method in the online casino’s cashier section.
- Choose the bank where you have a bank account, and make sure it is a Trustly-supported bank first.
- Go to your online banking platform and approve the transaction from your profile in the same way as with any other payment.
- After entering the amount and confirming the deduction from your bank account, wait a few minutes to receive confirmation that your transfer is successful and that the money is in your online casino Trustly account.
As you can see, it is very practical and simple to make deposits via Trustly. When it comes to withdrawing, the process is the same. Just go to the withdrawal page instead of the deposit page. If you are a verified Trustly online casino player, you can instantly withdraw your funds to your bank account without providing any additional information.
Trustly Pay’n Play Service
Trustly offers a quick and easy service called Pay N Play, allowing casino players to play their favourite online casino games quickly. Fast casino deposits and withdrawals are enabled through direct payments from a connected bank account without registration or verification. Trustly Pay’n Play service allows you to withdraw money from your online casino’s account without filling out any forms or providing additional information. Link your bank account with Trustly payment services, and you are good to go. This is still a relatively new service that is gradually expanding, and we expect to see more and more Trustly casinos accepting it.
This is how Trustly Pay N Play services function:
- Choose a reputable Trustly online casino to make a deposit.
- Trustly keeps your personal and financial data connected with your bank account, and the service sends it to the Trustly casino operator.
- Trustly casino collects this information, uses it to perform the KYC checks, and opens your online casino account.
Advantages of Trustly Casinos
Trustly has a very convenient platform that users find very easy to use. The significant advantage of Trustly is the security and data safety it provides. Customers use their own online banking apps to carry out casino transactions without giving away any sensitive data or filling in forms. It is a risk-free process that gives users peace of mind. Trustly is all about making direct bank account payments without additional data disclosure.
Disadvantages of Trustly Casinos
One disadvantage is that Trustly is not available in all countries, so people who do not have bank accounts in specific countries cannot use it. However, that will certainly change in the future, as Trustly plans to expand to other countries in the world as well.
Another minor disadvantage is the fees, which are different and depend on the bank where users have their account and from the casino where they intend to play casino games.
Trustly Safety and Security
Trustly is a safe, licensed, and regulated method by the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority. The company is closely connected with banks and financial institutions, so there is no chance of fraud or misuse of data. They offer top-notch security for users, keeping personal and financial information safe at all times.
List of Top UK Sites Accepting Trustly:
- Casino Universe
- N1 Casino
- Slot Hunter
- Lucky Thrillz
- Bet it All
- Gioo Casino
Verdict: Use Trustly For Fast Payments
Trustly stands out with its fast payment services and convenience. The no-registration factor is something that many users find helpful, as they do not have to provide any additional information to play in online casinos.
If you wish to use your bank account for making online deposits and withdrawals, then Trustly is an excellent option for you. There are many quality casinos where you can use Trustly, so explore the list and start playing.
Not sure if the Trustly payment option is the way to go. Check out the other top casino payment methods.