The most anticipated gambling event of the year, ICE 2023, broke attendance records, attracting over 40,000 visitors. News such as this speaks volumes about the popularity of gambling events and the growing interest in industry trends and technologies. Keep on reading the latest EkstraPoint news about the 2023 ICE event in London. Bonus fact: our Vita Media Group team was there as well.
ICE 2023’s global appeal
With over 150 countries represented at the event, ICE 2023 attracted attendees from around the world. This shows that the gambling industry is attracting a growing number of people worldwide and has a global appeal.
In terms of attendance breakdown, the latest data shows that most attendees were exhibitors, accounting for 65.8% of total attendance. Visitors made up the remaining 34.2% of attendance. This is an interesting statistic, as it highlights the importance of the event for industry professionals and companies looking to showcase their products and services.
Latest trends and industry developments
At ICE 2023, attendees had the chance to meet with experts, engage with new products and services, and learn about the latest developments in the gambling industry. This year, there was a great focus on digital transformation and innovation, with many exhibitors showcasing cutting-edge products and services.
From virtual reality to blockchain, there was a lot of buzz around the latest tech trends and how they are transforming the gambling industry.
Keynote speeches and panel Discussions
One of the highlights of ICE 2023 was the various keynote speeches and panel discussions, where industry experts discussed the latest trends and challenges facing the industry. Topics ranged from regulation and compliance to responsible gambling and player protection. The speeches were insightful and offered a glimpse into the future of the gambling industry.
Another exciting aspect of ICE 2023 was the networking opportunities. Attendees had the chance to connect with peers and industry experts and discuss the latest trends and challenges. The event provided a platform for business leaders to forge new relationships and explore potential partnerships.
VMG attendance and innovation award for EkstraPoint
We at Vita Media Group are thrilled to have attended ICE 2023 and to have received nominations in four categories at the iGB Affiliate Awards. We would like to express our gratitude to the iGB organization for recognizing our exceptional services and nominating us for the following awards:
- Best Casino Affiliate & Best Affiliate Program OMG Affiliates
- Innovation Award for EkstraPoint.com
- Best Newcomer AffiliSearch
It’s an honor to be recognized by industry professionals for our hard work and dedication, and we extend our congratulations to all the winners. We look forward to continuing to provide high-quality services to our clients and pushing the industry forward through innovation and excellence.
ICE 2023 was a huge success, with over 40,000 visitors attending the event. The event showcased the latest trends and technologies in the gambling industry and provided a platform for industry experts to connect and discuss the latest challenges facing the industry.
As for why you should choose our coverage of ICE 2023, we have been at the forefront of reporting on the gambling industry for years, providing readers with the latest news, trends, and analysis. With our in-depth coverage, you can stay up-to-date on the latest developments in the industry and make informed decisions when choosing your online gambling destination.